1. Salsa Beginner Class 1: Beginner fundamental, focusing on salsa rythem and basic steps with those fundamental man's leading techniques and lady's following techniques to finish some basic partnerworks.
2. Salsa Beginner Class 2: Beginner improver, based on the beginner fundamentals, this class will bring in more figures to the partnerwork as well as leading and following techniques.
3. Salsa Intermediate Class: Focusing on the 8 classic salsa figures and techniques, learn to use each figure in different ways. This class will enable students to dance smoothly with partner in the party.
4. Salsa Advanced Class: It's an upgrade on the intermediate level. Student will learn how to use the figures in an advanced or non-normal way, and to be able to connect the different figures with reasonalble moves. Also, footworks are brought into this class to help the students train their solo capability.
5. Bodymove Class: Learn to move your head, shoulder, hands, chest&back, hip and the whole body coordination with Salsa rythem, so as to dance with more lines and with Latino flavor.
6. Ladystyling Class: Based on the Bodymove class, ladys will learn how to be feminine with elegent hand and arm gestures as well as other body parts. Also, students will learn how to present their body lines and moves during dancing with partners.
Rueda de Casino (Rueda, Casino Rueda, Salsa Rueda) is a particular type of round dancing of Salsa. It was developed in Havana, Cuba in the late 1950s and early 1960s. Pairs of dancers form a circle, with dance moves called out by one person. Many moves involve the swapping of partners.
Also called salsa on2, means to dance the second beat as the strong beat. Originated in NewYork, the US. This style of salsa is comparatively more smooth and elegent than LA style Salsa. Students are required to have the LA Style Salsa intermediate level to attend this class which will teach the different techniques between the two styles, as well as the ability to control the timing and steps.
1. Bachata Beginner Class: Learn the bachata music rythem and basic dance steps and turns as well as partnerworks and figures.
2. Bachata Intermediate Class: Learn bachata bodymoves and leading and following techniques with the bodymove. More advanced turn paterns and partnerworks. Also, learn to use different dance elements in the bachata dance.
Zumba = Spicy Latin Dance + Cardio Fitness!! Zumba is a Colombian word which means “move fast and have fun”. It is a Latin dance inspired Cardio Interval-training Fitness program that feels like a Dance Party!!
1/F, TaiKangBlock, SML Center, No.411 RuiJin Er